macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Nudoguy
    Environments - great resource
    I see that folks here are really getting into their Logic environments. For those who may not have been around the Logic Users' Group in the '90's, here's a great resource for you: Len Sasso was the Logic Environment Guru of all time and he still has plenty of stuff at his website: [url]http://www.swiftkick.com/[/url] Follow the Downloads menu - choose either [Swiftkick] or [Logic Users' Group] then further into each menu. You'll find so many toys to play with, it'll feel like 10 Xmas'es!! Enjoy.....and a happy festive season to all the wonderful folks at macprovideo and all forum members. Regards - Colin
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Environments - great resource
    Thanks for posting that Colin! I should have linked to swiftkick earlier. I've known about it a long time but recently began taking a closer look. Have you had the chance to try out my randomizer environment? [url]http://tnttutorials.macprovideo.com/fileexchange/overview[/url] I'd love any feedback as I'm working on ideas for how to make it a better resource ;-) Thank you for the festive wishes! Have a lovely winter holidays :-) Rounik
  • Nudoguy
    Hi Rounik, I did see your your randomizer - that's what made me think of Len Sasso's stuff. I'll take a look at your environment sometime soon - just hectic at present. Regards - Colin
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Colin! I should point out here to everyone, that the swiftkick environment resources may not work for everyone using Logic 8. I beleive that some of the tasty environments were created in ver. 4 and ver. 5. You may need Logic 7 to convert the some of the Environments to work with Logic 8. Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: