macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Segejee
    effects on/off
    is there a way to trigger an effect or a effect parameter via on/off on my midi keyboard. Logic 7.2 user here.
  • Segejee
    Re: effects on/off
    I figured out out to trigger an effect with the keyboard.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi K1, It's great when you figure stuff out! Would be great if you could post your solution too ;-) Cheers Rounik
  • Segejee
    I figured it out kinda, but I figured it out backwards. it goes wet when I release the key and dry when I press the key. I'm looking to do just the opposite.
  • Rounik Admin
    cool. So have you built an environment to do this or are you doing this another way?
  • Segejee
    arrange window, and the controller assignments window. Instead of turning a knob for automation I pressed a key on my midi keyboard. But it's backwards.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi K1, Can't remember if this is available in L7... in the Controller assignments window under "Value" see if you can change the "mode" to "toggle". Can you post a picture of your controller assignments window here. Also, which plug-in are you assigning the key to, and which parameter is it? Bypass? It's usually better to use a button in my experience as keys deal with note on / note off values. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: