macProVideo.com
Forums
  • VanDyck
    December TnT ready? Momentary Download again...
    Usually, when there's nothing to download, nothing happens when I click download. But just now, 303 TNT2 flashed on in the downloads area with message at the bottom of the screen indicating one download in progress, followed by a Completed message a few seconds later by the progress bar. This is very reminiscent of last month's downloading adventure. Any one else? Hopefully we'll be able to download December's TNT more smoothly this time around.
  • VanDyck
    Re: December TnT ready? Momentary Download again...
    Ok, so the download finally occurred. 49 minutes of mousing around is certainly better than 3 days. I know you folks will straighten this out. Happy holidays.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Wally, I'm not certain about this by any means, but I suspect you may have been trying to download the TNT while it was being uploaded? Thanks Rounik
  • VanDyck
    Hi Rounik, I guess I was too eager for the lastest installment. No problems once it started to download. Cheers, Wally
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Wally, Great glad it works well for you! I understand completely. I really enjoy Steve H's TNT's every month. This month's nuggets are especially tasty :-) Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: