macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Play
    What is the difference between the Logic 102 for Logic 8 & 7
    I have the one for Logic 7... Am I missing any good stuff in the Logic 8 one? Also does the Logic 105:Logic's Environment Explored translate well to Logic 8? I have an itch to buy a tutorial with the 50% coupon before the New Year... These are the only two I don't own yet... Thanks!!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: What is the difference between the Logic 102 for Logic 8 &am
    Hi Play, I haven't seen either the Logic 102 for Logic7 or Logic 105:Logic's Environment Explored. Judging from the logic 102 EXS24 Explored for Logic 8 and the difference in both tutorials TOC, the are very similar. However, the Logic 8 version has been re-designed and re-done with Logic 8 in mind. RE: Logic 105, yes, I think it is still very applicable for Logic 8 users. Not much has changed in the Environment from Logic 7 to 8. There are a couple of chapters that may not be applicable in "Section 2: Tricks with Objects". Logic 8 makes it easier to create all tracks you need without necessarily needing to go to the Environment. That said, I still use the Environment when creating customised Mixer window views etc.... BTW you can also find lots of great designProVideo tutorials ;-) Hope that helps, Rounik
  • Play
    Re: What is the difference between the Logic 102 for Logic 8 &am
    That was very helpful Rounik... Thanks and Happy New Year!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: