macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Serg
    Rewire Logic and Ableton
    I have logic pro 8 and just got an Ableton Live 7. Tried to rewire them. Ableton has a latency therefore it is impossible to record in logic in real time. Also after adding third track from ableton ( with only two or three tracks running all together I am getting this : System Overload. The audio engine was not able to process all required data in time. (-10011). Any ideas. Please. I love both programs and I think it could be a dynamite to put them together. I run Mac book pro G5 10.4.11 2 GHz I do have a 2 GB of Memory. Thank you very much.
  • steveH
    Re: Rewire Logic and Ableton
    You must mean a G4 MacBook. If so, there's not enough CPU to go around! Probably will work pretty good on an intel macbook!
  • Serg
    Thank you Steve. But it is an Intel. 10.4.11 It is 2 .5 years old. Any ideas?
  • steveH
    Have you tried a larger buffer?
  • Serg
    How do I do that?
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:11681]How do I do that?[/quote] to increase Logic's buffer size: Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio [Devices] Choose a larger buffer size. Note that increasing the buffer size will mean more latency...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: