macProVideo.com
Forums
  • danishgreg
    Converting apple loops
    In Martins Logic 8 video,he converts an apple loop to a wave file in order to edit it in the sample window. When I try exactly the same process audio, convert etc and tick box to save as Wave ,I get , - apple loops can only be converted to aiff- keep the music flowin
    Converting apple loops
    In Martins Logic 8 video,he converts an apple loop to a wave file in order to edit it in the sample window. When I try exactly the same process audio, convert etc and tick box to save as Wave ,I get , - apple loops can only be converted to aiff- keep the music flowin
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Converting apple loops
    Hi danishgreg, Are you using Logic 8.0.2? Some things have been changed in Logic since version 8.0.0. It seems that this is one of them. There are a lot of workarounds. Either you can convert to audio file and choose "Aiff" (this will convert the Apple Loop to an audio file at it's original tempo regardless of the tempo of your project. Or choose, File > Export region as audio file... You can choose to export as a wave file and the file will be at the same tempo as the project you are working in. Cheers Rounik
  • danishgreg
    Thanks for immediate reply. Yes I am using 8.0.2 I just bounced them as a wave file directly into the Bin. Will try other option Enjoy the weekend Greg
    Thanks for immediate reply. Yes I am using 8.0.2 I just bounced them as a wave file directly into the Bin. Will try other option Enjoy the weekend Greg
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem Greg! Export region as audio file... is probably quicker than "bounce" as you don't need to set locators etc. You can also access this command by right-clicking on the region in the Arrange area :-) Have a great weekend ! Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: