macProVideo.com
Forums
  • WillW99
    Possible Tutorial Topic: Hyper Editor in Depth
    hi Steve, The tutorials are great...I've been hooked since I found them. I am curious to learn about the different parameters in the Hyper Editor. Specifically event definitions (e.g. defining fader or note event lanes) and learning how and why it is used. Thanks, Will
  • WillW99
    Re: Possible Tutorial Topic: Hyper Editor in Depth
    Actually, I've more or less figured it out...although some extra info would prob. be helpful to me and others.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi WillW99, Check out Chapters 20 and 21 of Septembers edition of Logic 303: Logic TNT 1, where Steve H. covers creating custom Hyper sets & Hyper Editor Events respectively. [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logicTipsAndTricks[/url] Hope that helps :-) Rounik
  • WillW99
    hi Rounik, Thanks for the tip, I have seen those, but was interested in seeing things taken a bit further with assigning fader and control data lanes etc. I have been able to piece it together with some of the other tutorials where Steve talks about control and fader data in the environment's transformer object so have answered a lot of my previous questions just by trying it out. That being said, a second request would be a introductory tutorial on meta events which I don't think has been covered yet at all.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Will, I see. What kind of things did you want to achieve with fader and control data lanes? Meta Events are great & really useful in some situations. I imagine Steve could do a great tut on these. In the meantime, if you have any questions we can answer here let us know :-) cheers Rounik
  • WillW99
    hi Rounik, I really don't have anything specific in mind. I was mostly interested in learning the different capabilities of the hyper editor and then get into more specifics later on as things became more clear. Now it seems I may have made my initial post a bit prematurely since playing around with it has answered just about all the questions I had. Thanks for the open offer on tips though, I will def. keep that in mind. I do have one question; what time of month do the TNT's usually come out? Thanks, Will
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Will, TNT's usually come out on 3rd friday of the month. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: