macProVideo.com
Forums
  • amerikiwi
    sample delay plug inn bug
    so I'v been using the sample delay on a copy of a mono guitar to 'crack' the image into somthing a forced stereo image. in using the sample delay, I notice that the value time of that plug inn RESETS to 0 every time I shut the session down and re load it. so each time I open it I have to re set this value. anyone eles notice this and is there a fix to it. I hope it's not a odd bug like the one in the compressor where it's default gain out is +4 thanks. Amerikiwi
  • Bj
    Re: sample delay plug inn bug
    Hi Amerikiwi, All Logic Plug Ins have a 'Save Setting As...' feature... If you use the ' Save Setting As...' feature for your plug In settings this should resolve your issues... Cheers, Bj
  • amerikiwi
    so I'll have to load the sample time in each time I open that session? It can't retain the setting then? what else is it not retaining I wonder? im not talking about storing a favorite setting for use in many projects (like a favorite ping pong delay time loaded in a template), Im talking about coming back the next day and finding the sample number of one projects delay numbers re set to 0 when the day before it was at 750 MS. that can't be right Amerikiwis
  • Bj
    Hi Amerikiwi, I just created a new project, loaded in a piano, added a sample delay, changed the settings to 660ms, saved it, closed it, reopened it... added two guitars, gave each a sample delay with different settings, 750ms and 850ms, saved it, closed it, reopened it and all was fine.... Sample Delay Settings were as I left them.... Not sure what's happening or why in your project. Cheers, Bj
  • amerikiwi
    really odd, Well Im glad its not normal to fail, that it's working right with your's. but yes, my session resets everytime, but only this one plug in. a mono sample delay. relly odd then. thanks for your time BJ Amerikiwis
  • Bj
    No Problems, Have you tried loading another Sample Delay into the same Channel Strip, set it up as you want it, Mute the Original Sample Delay and see if that saves alright... Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi amerikiwi, Can you remind me what version of Logic and OS X you are running. Btw, you can place this info in "Forum Settings": [img]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/6712/picture3em2.png[/img] So that when you place your mouse cursor over the little "person" icon next to the name of a user (on their post) you can see their info: [img]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8707/picture4gk8.png[/img] Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: