macProVideo.com
Forums
  • SJKukla
    Plogue Bidule and Logic Rewire
    Hi all, Just wanted to know if anyone is using this product with Logic. Apparently, all I need to do in order for it to work is to start Logic, then start Bidule. Then, when I create an aux track, Logic is supposed to see Bidule and be able to accept it's inputs. It doesn't seem to be working at present. My question is, in Cubase, I know that the user can insert applications which will run 'in rewire mode'. Is there something like this in Logic? Will I need to somehow indicate to Logic that it will be operating as a Master before I open Bidule as a slave? Thanks for reading! Steve K.
  • James M
    Re: Plogue Bidule and Logic Rewire
    HI Steve There are a handful of us who have set this up over the last week, we started a thread over in the logic pro help forums. Check it out, you should find all the answers there! Enjoy this great product! http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=36126&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=02c60127d4d6482b40bce7422fe475c7
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: