macProVideo.com
Forums
  • romaric
    Acoustic Setting not coming through
    Hi there! I just got Logic Studio this week I'm looking through the pdf manual and can't seem to work this problem out. When I plug in my Gretsch, it sounds great in the "Electric" Section. There ARE a few settings there that I only get sounds through 1 ear in my headphones. When I try to record through the "Acoustic" Setting, NONE of those settings get full stereo in the 'phones! I'm itching to get a nice acoustic sound out of Logic, but those settings (and a few "electric" settings) seem to only give me sound in one ear, thus it being VERY low, too. Any help would be awesome, thank you!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Acoustic Setting not coming through
    Hi romaric, Welcome to the forums :-) It sounds like you are trying to use stereo channel strip settings on a channel (track) whose input is set to Input 1-2... However, you are only recording a mono input signal (possibly input one on your audio interface?) In the Channel strip for the audio track, you will see an I/O section. In the rectangle below is the Input... Set that to Input 1 or whichever input you are recording through. If that is not possible (due to using stereo versions of the effects plug-ins) simply click on the little joined circles at the very bottom of the Channel strips to change the channel's input to mono. Hope that helps, Rounik btw, I think the Logic 101 tutorial: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/Logic8101[/url] will really help you get started in Logic quickly - there are plenty of free chapters available you can download through NED if you want to see if it's right for you :-)
  • romaric
    Re: Acoustic Setting not coming through
    Rounik! Thanks so much for the help, it's good to be part of the forum. Thanks for taking the time to answer, I will def. try your advice tonight after work and will start looking through the 1001 tutorial now! I'll let ya know how it goes.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: