macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jehubyi
    Recording lag
    Hi Rounik, everyone. How ya doin? HAPPY NEW YEAR:) Heh Rounik, can you explain this: I am recording a software instrument track, an Absynth 4 synth sound, and I have the Create take folders enabled (Does that only work for Audio recordings?) but when I hit the record button and record the part I'm recording, the recorded part has to loop around 1 time before I can hear any sound of the recording! Do you know what I mean? Why isn't the sound starting right away? Why is looping one time around and then sounding? Hope that makes sense. Thanks man. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Recording lag
    Hi Jodie, I've got to admit at first glance I'm not quite sure what you mean. Give me a few hours and I'll test it out on my rig ;-) Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Recording lag
    HI Jodie, I can't replicate your issue... I enable File > Project Settings > Recording MIDI - Overlapping recording = Create Take folders and it works fine. When I set a cycle region and record I hear what I'm playing, and a new take is created when the playhead reaches the end of a cycle region... Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: