macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Harvoir
    Chord Memorizer
    I can't get the thing to work: I open up the environment window and patch in a CM to say a EVP track. Open the CM and in the top piano roll i select say c In the bottom piano roll i program my chord Select ok setup a new track in the arrange window and reassign track order to the CM.. It's not working and driving me mad, please help!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Chord Memorizer
    It sounds like you're doing the right things, but try following my steps to the letter: 1. In the Environment select New > Chord Memorizer 2. Cable the output FROM the CM to the SI channel strip e.g. Inst 1. 3. Double click on the CM. In the top keyboard select C3. On the Bottom keyboard click on the notes desired e.g. C3, G3, C4 etc. 4. In the Arrange create a new track. 5. Reassign it to the CM, either by dragging the CM from the Environment onto the track header in the Arrange or by ctrl-clicking on the track header and choosing the CM... 6. Select the Inst Track and press C3 on your MIDI Keyboard or Capslock keyboard. Check in the Transport MIDI IN display that you are pressing C3. You should hear only the C3 note. select the CM track and press C3 on your keyboard. You should now hear the whole chord. Cheers Rounik
  • Harvoir
    It's working, i was taking the output from the track into the CM, that' why it wasn't working. Thanks once again! Stephen
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Stephen, No problem! Enjoy getting Logic to memorize chords! Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: