macProVideo.com
Forums
  • grapestone
    Disk Permissions
    Hi everyone, Today I ran maintenance procedure - Disk Permissions (repair permissions). When finished I've got a couple of warnings: Warning: SUID file "System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/Resource⦠Group differs on "private/etc/cups", should be 0, group is 26. What is this and what should I do with it? Thanks, Archie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Disk Permissions
    Hi Archie If Disk Utility suggested it has fixed it - don,t worry about it. It's common for errors to be found and fixed. The error messages are very technical so I can't help you with the meaning. Cheers Rounik
  • grapestone
    Thank you Rounik. One more thing concerning Logic Node. I checked Scott Freiman's Logic Node tutorial and decided to connect my G4 to iMac. I have a 60 track project. When I turn 25'th track to Node there's a latency. My first thought was a Buffer Size. I switched it to a min but things are still the same. Any thoughts? Archie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Archie, Best to start a new thread please. Then anyone who is browsing the forums can help too :-) In the new thread please list what plug-ins / instruments you are using on these tracks and what is assigned for node use. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: