macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Pro 8 / Troubleshooting
    Error messages / Logic Pro 8
    Dear Logic Pro friends, I have a question with regard to error messages I have with Logic Pro 8 and I cannot find any information on these messages: "Logic Pro Error 10110 (Failed to load audio unit) and "Logic Pro error 10108" (Not enough memory to open plug in) Can you maybe help me? Give me some advice? I must be doing something wrong...! (And I am not a computer freak) To give you the total picture, here is the list of the equipment that I am using: Apple Computer MAC OS X /Version 10.4.11 Processor 2 x 2.66 GHz Dual Core Intel Xeon Memory 6 GB / 667 Mhz DDR2 FB-DIMM Cache (per processor) 4 MB /Bus speed 1.33 GHz Boot Rom Version MP 11.005C.B08 SMC Version 1.7 f 10 M-AUDIO /Firewire 1814 Midisport (4 x 4) 3.2.2 dmg Keyboard: Roland XP-60 Logic Pro 8.02 (1502.22) Plug-in Miroslav I cannot find the meaning of these error messages. They are not mentionned in the âTrouble shootingâ part of the manual. Thanks in advance for your help! Have a great day, Ronald (in rainy Belgium...)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Error messages / Logic Pro 8
    Hi Ronald, Welcome to the forums :-) Is your Logic project quite big? How many software instrument tracks are you running in this project and how many audio tracks? What is your Buffer size set to? Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio [Devices] If it is low, then increase it to a larger value e.g. 512. This will increase latency when recording, but will mean your mac will be able to "do more"... If that helps or not, also try reseting your memory within Logic: Option > Project Information... Click on "Reorganize memory". Let us know if that helps. Cheers Rounik
  • Cajypiu
    Re: Error messages / Logic Pro 8
    Hi Ronald, that error message reminds me of some of my Native Instrument warnings I get when I have a software compatibility problem or the root directory for the samples gets moved and not updated. Has it worked in the past on the same setup? Have you run any software updates, not necessarily OS as I see you're on 10.4.11. Have you got the latest version of the software plug? Are there separate samples that the plug in uses and does the plug know where they are? Cheers, j
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: