macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kizujoy
    Green and Blue loops
    Hi Again When I drag a green loop into the arrange window I don't get the effects that I heard in the Loop Browser. All the blue loops are one whole step lower then the key that its suppose to be in . If I pick loop in the key of D its in the key of C . Which tutorial explains how to make a blue loop into a region where you can merge that loop and transpose the loop . Its nice to know your still here. Its been real busy . In this economy it nice to be working in music . I'm feeling grateful tonight .
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Green and Blue loops
    Hi economou54, Can you tell me which green loops you are referring to & what effects. It might be that some of these loops when created were sending to a Bus with reverb etc. These effects won't necessarily appear, as Bus and Aux info is not saved with apple Loops. Again, if you can point to a specific blue loop it'll easier to answer... But, I suspect this has something to do with the Key you have your project set up in Global Tracks > Signature? By default it is set to C. If your loop is recorded in D, you can choose how to preview the loop in the Browser (bottom left, "Play In"). The Loop will automatically conform to the Project Tempo and key. You can either change he signature in Global tracks or change the transposition of the apple loop in the Region Parameters area in the Inspector. Core Logic 8: Logic 101 explains how to create Apple Loops. Thank you for the find words Best, Rounik
  • Kizujoy
    I just dragged a random green loop and the effect came up . But when I drag (80's Dance Bass Synth 18) into the arrange window there is no effect, in this there is no Delay
  • Rounik Admin
    I just checked out 80's Dance Bass Synth 18 and dragged it onto an empty SI track. Yes, you're right, the delay is not present. As I said in my previous post, Some of the Apple Loops were created with insert fx and effects on a Bus. Unfortunately, this info can't be saved with Apple Loops. So, to replicate this, try sending to a Bus, and on the corresponding Aux, place a Delay plug-in maybe even the Echo or a simple 1/8 note delay using the Tape or Stereo Delay would sound pretty similar. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: