macProVideo.com
Forums
  • RichieB
    Different Cue (headphone ) mix and Main Mix
    Having recently gotten back into recording end after a 25 year break from it I am unable to figure out several things, and the one that I need help with here is this. When I left the world of enginering I was used to sending a cue mix to headphones via a foldback or aux bus to the headphone amplifier and then the musicians in the studio. The mix I had set up in the control room was what the producer wanted and that in the headphones was what the musicians wanted. I come from the days of 2" tape and razor blades to digital recording (wow!) but I can't figure out how to make a mix for the headphones that is just that, for the headphones and not effect the control room mix. I am using Logic 8 LE, and a Tascam 1082. I also have a PreSonus Monitor Station. The Presonus is straight forward enough, but the Tascam 1082 does not seem to have the controls or I/O I am after, any help? Thanks. My first post, great and helpful forum.
  • mtec
    Re: Different Cue (headphone ) mix and Main Mix
    http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=5153&sid=#5200 try this link or do a search in this forum.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Different Cue (headphone ) mix and Main Mix
    Hi Richie, Welcome to the forums & back into the world of music production ;-) mtec's link should help you set up a headphone mix in Logic. If you need any further help or have any questions at all let us know :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: