macProVideo.com
Forums
  • macnando
    Re: Leopard / M-Audio conflict...
    Hi sammydave, I just updated my system to the latest version 10.5.6. Guess what, Firewire-410 disappeared completely! So I performed an uninstall and then an install with the last driver, FireWire_OSX_1.8.4-3. It showed up again and it is working fine. greetings, macnando
  • macnando
    Hi sammydave, could you solve your problem?
  • Gorynui
    The problem is mainly solved, apparently just by reloading the same M-Audio driver, but I'm discovering a new issue with the Quantize features. When I create MIDI info, I don't seem to have any options with the various Q items except for the list of time parameters (1/8, 1/16 note, etc.). The list of other Q functions (strength, etc.) appear in the list, but not their parameters. Where before it had a drop down list of percentages to pick from, now there is no list at all. If you have no thoughts on this, I may try reloading Logic this weekend, and if that doesn't work, I'll start another thread related to this quirky item.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: