macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kristoff
    EXS 24 Piano Patches
    Hi guys, Can anyone recommend a good piano patch/sample bank to buy? Basically I like the sound Chris Lake is using and would like some help with buying one. Thanks Chris
  • Christian L
    Re: EXS 24 Piano Patches
    Hi Kristoff, Would you be interested in getting a 3rd party Audio Unit plugin ? I've heard lots of good comments on the Akoustik Piano from Native Instruments. You can read more about this plugin and listen to some previews here : [url]http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=akoustikpiano&ftu=4aabb7258765dcd[/url] Christian
  • Cajypiu
    Hi Guys, for what it's worth, I have Akoustik Piano and it's nice. Bit CPU intensive but you can get some very authentic sounds from it. EastWest also do some good piano plugs/ libraries too so would be worth checking out. To mix it up further, piano synthesis..... you can get some very good piano emulations out there depending on what kind of flavour you were after.
  • AbbeyRhodes
    I've heard there's a new library going to be released by Scarbee and Alicia Keys called "Alicia's Keys". I'm actually not all that fond of Alicia Keys, but Scarbee make the absolute best Rhodes and Wurlitzer sample libraries on the market bar none, so i have a feeling this will be good. There was some info on the Scarbee website.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: