macProVideo.com
Forums
  • macnando
    Re: Vocals
    hi definfected, Check the thread: [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/forum/logic/logic-pro-express&id=15439[/url] M-Audio drivers sometimes don't like to be together with dgidesign drivers. I had this problem with my FW-410 interface and Logic just recognized it when I got rid of digidesign drivers from the system folder. Hope it can be helpful. greetings, macnando
  • definfected
    I still can't get any vocals in Logic. Should my interface be directly connected to the Mac? Right now it's hook up to a usb hub. Would that have anything to do with it? Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi definfected, That could be a major factor! Most audio interfaces should be connected directly to the mac - especially if providing phantom power for mics. :)
  • macnando
    Hi definfected, I would accept Rounik's advice and plug it straight to your Mac's usb port. Greetings and good luck, macnando
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi definfected, Is it working? Some feedback would be much appreciated. It can bring closure to the thread and means anyone searching these forums with a similar issue can find out what the solution was. Thanks Rounik
  • definfected
    Yes it is finally working! I should of connected my interface directly to the Mac all along. I don't know why I didn't do it in the first place. Well it works. Thanks guys.
  • Rounik Admin
    Great news! Thanks for posting back :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: