macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jehubyi
    No VOLUME
    Hi Rounik, everyone, Well, this one has me stumped! I have checked all my mute buttons, solo buttons, output channel levels, master levels, everything, but I CAN'T GET ANY VOLUME coming out of my logic project!!!! I can hear the volume level sound when I turn the volume up in my Mac, so it's not that, and also, I've imported an MP3 from iTunes into my Logic project to compare the sound of that song with my song, and it can't be heard either! Any ideas what I phucked up???? hahahahaha:) Thanks. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: No VOLUME
    Hi Jodie, Does the Bar ruler have a yellow glow around it? If so you may have soloed a region and deselected the region? Press "S" to check. Open the Mixer, are any of the channel strips mute buttons flashing? Have you definitely got the correct audio interface selected in Logic? If it's still not working, upload the project to www.sendspace.com and private message me the link to the project & I'll have a quick look at it :) Cheers Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, How ya doin man? I think you were right about having the right audio interface selected:) I'm at work now, so my interface isn't hooked up, but I just opened the project and there is sound now:) That must have been it. When I get home tonight, I'll check my audio interface selection:) Thanks man. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Jodie, So... you're keeping me in suspense here ;-) Was it an audio interface issue then? Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, Yeah man. I had the audio interface plugged in at the same time, but I had my headphones plugged into the Mac, so I couldn't hear any sound. I just switched to the built-in-input in the preferences, and now I can hear the audio:) Thanks dude:) Jodie p.s. How can I send you a copy of this song that we just finished? I want you to hear it:)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: