macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jehubyi
    Playing Logic in Mainstage
    Heh Rounik, everyone, I'm watching Bill Burgesses' Mainstage tutorial, and on video 66 (Logic within Mainstage), and I can see my Logic track playing within Mainstage (via the channel strip faders), but I CAN'T HEAR anything! My audio output is using Soundflower (2), and my audio input is using Soundflower (16). Any ideas? Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Playing Logic in Mainstage
    Hi Jodie, Did Bill set his output as SF(2) and input as SF(16) in the video? Have you set the correct settings in Logic and Mainstage's audio devices dialog? Cheers ROunik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, Yeah, in Mainstage Bill in the audio/midi tab (in preferences) has the output as SF (2) and the input as SF (16). I can see the Logic file playing in Mainstage via the channel strip fader, but I still can't hear anything! Also, now I can't hear my MIDI keyboard when I hit the notes! Also, how does this work in a live setting? I mean, does Logic have to be open as well? Seems a little messy, no????! Thanks man. Jodie
  • Jehubyi
    Heh heh:) I put this post in the wrong thread. Here it is again: Heh Rounik, Me again! I just set the audio output in Mainstage to Built-In-Output and the audio input at SF (16), and now I can hear the file/track from Logic. Still trying to figure this out! Another question: The song from Logic starts right on the 1st beat, so is there a way that I can assign my Boss FS-5U foot switch to start the song along with a crash cymbal? Does that make sense? Thanks man. Jodie
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: