macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mobajii
    Importing audio from a movie DVD into Logic
    How can I sample an audio clip from a movie that I have? I'm just trying to rip the audio from a certain segment.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Importing audio from a movie DVD into Logic
    Hi Alex, There are app's like Audio Hijack Pro: [url]http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/[/url] and Wiretap: [url]http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/wiretap/[/url] That make recording audio from any source on your Mac in realtime really easy :) Cheers Rounik
  • Cajypiu
    Hi Alex, there's also another option called Soundflower by Cycling 74. http://www.cycling74.com/products/soundflower Does just what the others do.... if you needed more options :) Cheers, j
  • Mobajii
    This is great I will check these out. Thanks
  • Cajypiu
    Hi Alex, I just thought. I presumed your movie was on a DVD. If you have the movie in Quicktime format, you can import the audio from the movie directly in to logic from the Option> Movie menu I think it is.
  • Mobajii
    Hey guys I'm trying Soundflower and its different configurations but I can't seem to get it to work properly. I get the sound to go into my Mbox 2 but I see no levels in Logic. I'm probably routing something incorrectly.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alex, I think you need to make sure Logic's audio device is set to Sound flower. But really, for ease of use I would recommend Audio Hijack Pro. The demo, I believe, allows you to record audio for 10 minutes before some white noise kicks in. Simply select the source of audio or app you wanna record, click record, click stop and import the audio file into Logic. Cheers Rounik
  • Mobajii
    Hey Rounik I downloaded Audio Hijack and it is effortless. I think I'll stick with this since the layout and ease of use is great. Thanks for the recommendation.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: