macProVideo.com
Forums
  • BlueFielder
    Re: ultrabeat with external midi controller
    [quote:7638]Have you checked out the Steve H TNT series 1 & 2 tutorials[/quote] I bought a 'bundle' last night that includes 303:TNT1 Have not had a chance to get that far yet. I'm just getting into Logic 101 and having a ball. The '[b]overwhelmingness[/b]' of Logic has been lifted! I will most certainly check out the controller tips in 303:TNT1 Thanks!
  • xtremo
    hi Rounik , look i have a problem im doing rithoms on ub and i move them to logic and i have diferent rithoms in the beat and for some reason the beat i have in ub sounds for all the beat long and i just want it to sound whre i have put it . Do u know what could be happening?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi xtremo, I'm not sure I understand your issue...! Do you mean: - you drag the pattern from UB into the Arrange. - You press play in Logic's transport. - You can hear both the pattern in the Arrange and in UB's sequencer playing? If so, turn off UB's sequencer, using the "Power button" in the UB plug-in: [img]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/6940/picture18jk7.png[/img] Do check out the Ultrabeat Unleashed tutorial. It is an amazing tutorial and I think you will find it very useful: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/ultrabeat[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • xtremo
    thanks but i allready tried that and even i muted the all the tracks and even i deactivated ub and it still sounds and don´t understand . sorry if i am confusing u.
  • xtremo
    well i relved it at last after hours :P but i don´t understand why it did it
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi xtremo, I'm glad you sorted it out. Can you detail here what you did? The more information you provide here, the easier it will be for others to help you figure out the problem. Also, this will be good for the community - if others come across the same issue in the future they may be able to solve the problem too :) A few possible reasons this could have happened: 1. You had a region placed on a separate track assigned to the same channel - but had hidden the track. 2. You a separate track (assigned to a separate channel) with an UB inserted on it and it's sequencer was on - but you deleted it from the Arrange or hid it. However, it still existed in the Environment, so played the UB pattern whenever you pressed Play in Logic's transport. 3. The region wasn't muted. 4. The Logic project was corrupt (unlikely - but still a possibility) Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: