macProVideo.com
Forums
  • WillW99
    TNT Suggestion
    Not really a tutorial suggestion, but just one of format. That the TNT titles be more along the lines of the master classes where the topic is part of the title rather than, or along with the month in which it is released. It would make navigating to specific tutorials alot easier. Thanks, W
  • Rasydye
    Re: TNT Suggestion
    i would agree. would there be a tiopic dedicated to hyperdaw and using the cc's? these topics are never really covered in any videos from macvideopro, they are powerful tools to add expressions to the midi composition. they are basic, but powerful. i would say that steve is a great instructor, but some times he has a tendency of getting to technichal.
  • steveH
    Hyper Draw is no different than track automation... except, of course, it is embedded in the region. What, kind of tutorial would you be interested in? Have you explored Martin's 101? Does he cover it? Also, remember that the TNTs are advanced 300 series tutorials that assume a certain level of knowledge. Steve H
  • Rasydye
    hyper draw was covered a little bit here and there throughout the macprovideo tutorials, but non of them really covered the topic thoroughly. i have all of them and checked all of them. RBA and TBA still have some differences in terms some operation, and cc parameters are different from one to another in terms of making them work. to be honest, i thought this part should be very straight forward, but my practices and experiments told me that it's not true. i can't make some of them work, or get the result i wish. so i assume there are some small things which people need to know to really master it, like some other parts of logic. so i really think this topic deserve a serious explanation. steve, i have all your tutorials and they give me great helps. you are clear as a university professor, and whatever you do, you can make it a great job. my only comments would be that if we can achieve the same result with easier tools, why not first thing first? though i understand that sometimes your purpose is just to demonstrate the function of the application. i like most TNT topics as well, and i think i have some knowledge in logic, though a long way to go. by far all the music i have produced is in logic: www.poetryrecords.com so i think it would be great to have a serious tutorial dedicated hyperdraw and their cc parameters. it's such a powerful tool to be mastered, an maybe not too difficult with your helps. many thanks in advance. chuxiao
  • steveH
    Thanks, Chuxiao, for you wonderful compliments. And you're right, it seems that the Hyperdraw functionality of Logic has gotten little attention from all of us at macProVideo. I'll see if I can squeeze it in, in a future TNT! Steve
  • Rasydye
    thanks, steve! i look forward to that!! best, chuxiao
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: