macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Live Sequencing Playing Situation.
    Hi Chamaco, Great! I love Touch Tracks too :) Do you have Transport controls/buttons on the Octapad. It should be easy to assign them the Play/stop key command to a button on the Octapad.... Can you run through the process and what is and isn't happening in more detail? Cheers Rounik
  • Pepe D
    I don't that's the problem, I need to hit a pad to "try" to control Logic, when I hit the pad midi sends (note, channel, velocity, and more controls) when I hit the pad again the info is never the same (I'm getting a different velocity) so Logic won't recognize the assignment unless it's exactly as Logic learned the command. I thought the answer was to fix the velocity to the note, but I can't make it work yet. Thanks. Chamaco.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Chamaco, In the Key Commands window I set the assignment of a knob to play/stop. In the Clicks and ports layer of the Environment I tried using a transformer to set the value range between 0 and 1 and 0 and 127 but although I had some success - well it wasn't consistent enough! I would suggest using a non-velocity pad or button as your play/stop command. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: