macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jehubyi
    Set Level Channel Strips in Mainstage
    Hi Rounik, mpv-heads, You must be really busy Rounik cuz I haven't heard from you about this thread. Here it is again: I'm trying to add a channel strip at the Set Level in Mainstage so that that particular channel strip will be available in every patch in that particular set, but when I create the channel strip at the set level, it is only available in the 1st patch in that set. I have 2 patches in that particular set, but only the 1st patch is noticing the newly created Set Level channel strip. Why is the second patch not recognizing the Set Level channel strip? Thanks. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Set Level Channel Strips in Mainstage
    Hi Jodie, Are we talking software Instrument channel strips? If so, check your set level SI CS is all set up and plays back fine when selected. Select patch 1, the click on each channel strip and make sure "Override set ranges" in the Channel strip Inspector is NOT ticked. Repeat this for all the channel strips in all the patches. Should work now... :) Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, Very weird: I selected the 1st patch and confirmed that the override set ranges wasn't ticked, but when I went to the 2nd and 3rd patches and clicked on the channel strips, that option "override set ranges" wasn't available. Any reason? Jodie
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, I just deleted the patch that I was having trouble with, and then I created a new patch with the same settings, and it works fine:) Thanks. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: