macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Stylus RMX and transformers.
    Wow, Spectrasonics are super quick! By the time I had downloaded 1.7 it was already 1.7.1 :-)) Brad, thanks for your environment. I was just playing with it now. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing :) Now that you've uploaded a pic to your profile I realise I've read you before over on logicprohelp! It's nice to meet again :) Rounik
  • EC
    Yeah, Spectrasonics has always been good to me. And yes, I'm EricBradley on logicprohelp. Cool that you liked the environment. It's really super easy as I stated on my first post, just cable these two transformers and you're done. No need to copy between environments cause it's just that simple.
  • EC
    Hey Steve! Where are you? Have you had any time to look this?
  • steveH
    Somewhere I responded to this.... hmmm, well if I can remember what I said...? Oh, yeah: The use of multifunctional transformers is a very powerful way to resolve complicated transformations! Your solution is wonderful! Transformers themselves are confusing to most users even when they're being used in their most basic ways. Since my goal is to educate rather than simply supply solutions I've stayed away from multifunctional transformer solutions. Your solution is even tougher to explain due to the fact that the offset from 1-16 to 0-15 in the cross parameter patch from channel to control! However, in my next TNTs I will start to explore transformers on a deeper level including meta, bang and cross parameter settings. Weird... I thought I posted this response a week ago... I guess I forgot to submit it!
  • EC
    Thanx for your reply. Your previous answer probably got lost in the series of tubes of the internets ;) [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f99PcP0aFNE[/url] [url]http://www.boingboing.net/2006/07/02/sen-stevens-hilariou.html[/url] I understand that the multifunctional transformers may confuse people. My goal was just to provide the "other" way of doing things that we have grown so accustomed to with Logic. Have a nice wekend Steve and I'll see you soon. /Eric
  • BlueFielder
    BrradC... great help! THx. OK... I just got Stylus. I see how to do the multi tranformers.... but what I can't get my head around is how to insert/control audio affect through Logic for each of Stylus' tracks/parts. Maybe I wan't to COMPRESS only the KICK , add GAIN to only the SNARE and FLANGE only a CYMBAL.
  • EC
    If you want to use Logic to process each part you'll have to insert the Stylus as a Multi Output instrument and then create Aux channels in the mixer by clicking the small "plus" button that appears on the original channel strip. But remember that you can use RMX to process stuff too.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: