macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jitse
    TNT 2 magnifying glass distracting
    Hi Steve, Thanks for the great tutorials as ever. I just noticed you started using this magnifying cursor kind of thing in the February ambient TNT. I don't know about other's but personally it distracts me quite a bit when viewing the tutorials as compared to the older "more tranquil" pointer. Maybe you can consider to revert to the older one in future episodes, unless of course I'm just the only person in the world who's distracted by it. Best regards, Jitse
  • steveH
    Re: TNT 2 magnifying glass distracting
    Thanks for your input. Anybody else feel one way or the other? I thought I'd magnify the pointer to make it easier to follow on the iPhone.
  • Darren
    Hi Steve and Jitse, I too found the magnifying glass cursor hard on the eyes. So much so that I have just paused the Feb TNT to come and add this comment. I would greatly appreciate it, if you limited the magnification to more static shots. It is the combination of magnification and movement that is making my eyes water. Thanks Darren
  • steveH
    Yeah... I'm guess I over did it. Live and learn! I really appreciate your constructive comments!
  • Bj
    Hi Guys, I concur with Darren.. a good idea, but a little hard on the eyes... Cheers, Bj
  • steveH
    I'm here to please... no more constant magnification!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: