macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kizujoy
    Jampack a .nd BFD not Loading
    HI Again I've recently installed a new Hard Drive in my Lap Top and upgraded to Leopard . When I open logic I'm only getting Jam Pack 1 and BFD isn't anywhere to be found .
  • Bj
    Re: Jampack a .nd BFD not Loading
    Hi economou54, When a New Internal HD is installed any Software that is not native to the OS will have to be reinstalled. For example: Logic, BFD, Stylu RMX... etc... By the way, which version of Logic do you have? Hope this sheds some light... Cheers, Bj
  • Kizujoy
    Hi BJ I've got version 8.02 . I just opened Digital Performer which I haven't used it in over a year . Everything is workingin DP . I didn't mention some of my instruments in Komplete 5 are not showing up in Logic
  • Bj
    Hi economou, After getting the new internal HD and Leopard have you reinstalled your Music Making Software...? You may need to so that all works correctly. Cheers, Bj
  • Kizujoy
    Thanks for your quick responses . Do you mean uninstall Logic and reinstall it ? If thats what you mean , I have no idea on how to uninstall Logic . There are so many levals of Logic I wouldn't know where to begin. By the way I scanned one of my drives and I have all five Jam Packs now .
  • Bj
    Good news on the Jam Packs.. Have you 'looked' for the other 'missing' items? If you ever needed to reinstall Logic you do not have to uninstall it first... Just load the Install Discs and follow the proceedures. The new install will overwrite the old. Cheers, Bj
  • Kizujoy
    Thanks for all your help .
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: