macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kizujoy
    Re: Organs Not Loading
    Yes it does . On new projects and older projects .
  • Rounik Admin
    that's strange. - What other devices do you have connected to your Mac? When I create a blank project (not a template) in Logic 8 the Inspector displays the MIDI Channel as "ALL" for the selected Inst track: [img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5797/picture2nqg.png[/img] Have you checked your MIDI device(s) settings in the Audio MIDI setup in Applications/Utilities ?
  • Kizujoy
    Everything Is hooked up . My inspector also displays all . But when I choose an organ sound , any organ sound I have to choose midi channel one to hear it . Its so weird , I've never had to do that .
  • Kizujoy
    I just tried opening all my Jam pack sounds And now I'm getting ( File Not Found ) Result code = -43
  • Bj
    Hi economou54, Sorry you're having problems... I seem to remember from an earlier post that you have your Jam Packs stored on an external drive... If this is the case, make sure it is swithched on and connected to your Mac. As a general rule I make sure my midi interface and all my external drives are connected and switched on before I open Logic. Hope this helps... Cheers, Bj
  • steveH
    [quote:29399]Hi I've got the organ sounds working , but in order for them to work I have to assign a midi channel . I was working with the plugin section of the Native Instruments tutorial . I must of done something where I have to now assign a midi channel to all organ sounds . I hope this all makes sense to you . [/quote] The Logic evb3 assigns midi channels and splits to its different registers... always a confusion!!
  • yoyoyo
    how do you assign a midi channel to an organ?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi yoyoyo Select the Software Instrument track. In the Inspector area you'll see an option (under the track parameters I believe) to change the MIDI channel for that track. :) R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: