macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    Re: Imac or Not
    yeah thats where im doing the T3 Hanover Street. thanks mtec
  • mtec
    Hi Guys still deciding on which Mac 2 get but i thought id let you no i passed my T3 so i am now an Apple certified Trainer. will update u all soon
  • Bj
    Congrats mtec.... Bj
  • mtec
    Thanks Bj, i bought a macbook pro 2.4 ghz 2 day im gonna upgrade the ram to 4gb and change the drive to a 7200rpm asap. cheers
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey mtec, Well done... welcome to the world of being an ACT :) I think your mbp (with mods) will be a great machine. Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi mtec, I'm sure you're going to be real happy with your choice(s)... Have fun... and thanks for sharing... Cheers, Bj
  • Darren
    I have just upgraded my iMac to the new 24" 3.06Ghz because my previous one struggled with some of the more Amazing things that Omnisphere can do. I'm very happy with it so far, I have opened up previous Logic projects where I had to freeze the tracks to be able to play them, unfrozen everything, and I just can't max out the processor. Nice. I'm running a second 24" screen so I can have a big mixer window in one and an arrangement window in the other and it is handling this fine. So my advice is buy the iMac and save some money. All the Best Darren
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: