macProVideo.com
Forums
  • danishgreg
    Loops in Media,can`t find in Keymap
    I downloaded som Aiff loops ,shown in Media .loops. When I open Keymap ,I cannot access or find the loops. Where should I drag and drop them to so that Keymap can find them?
    Loops in Media,can`t find in Keymap
    I downloaded som Aiff loops ,shown in Media .loops. When I open Keymap ,I cannot access or find the loops. Where should I drag and drop them to so that Keymap can find them?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Loops in Media,can`t find in Keymap
    Hi Greg, Just to be sure I understand you fully: - You downloaded some Apple Loops or aiff files? - You have placed them in the Loop Browser location? Your user loop browser are here: User/Library/Audio/Apple Loops/User Loops/ Cheers Rounik
  • danishgreg
    Many thanks for as usual an extremely quick answer. I ave worked it out ,I have to opemn them first then drop and drag ,I cannot drop and drag from within Keymap. Enjoy the forthcoming spring
    Many thanks for as usual an extremely quick answer. I ave worked it out ,I have to opemn them first then drop and drag ,I cannot drop and drag from within Keymap. Enjoy the forthcoming spring
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks Greg, You too! Enjoy the Spring :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: