macProVideo.com
Forums
  • BlueFielder
    3rd Party Plugins and Logic's Library view
    OK... I have banged my head on my desk long enough. I installed Kontakt and Alchemy over the weekend. Did a custom install - placing all their sound libraries on an External HD. Shouldn't Logic's Library update with the appropriate presets/sounds when I first insert the Plug-in in the Control strip.... as is does with Logics plugins. Navigating/discovering sounds in Kontakt and Alchemy is brutal. I like ORDER... and Consistency. I think Donald Rumsfield is doing the UI for some of these 3rdPrty plug-ins. "Are you stupid?" The answer that has served me well in life is "yes". Can I manually re-organize the file paths to these libraries (sort them, catalog them in subfolders... as Logic's plugins are. ... and have them appear in Logic's Library window when I select the Plugin? The file types are unique to each of these apps. Where to begin? How would YOU do it? Any help?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: 3rd Party Plugins and Logic's Library view
    Hi KnotEye, Excuse the late reply. The way the Kontakt plug-in organizes it's patches cannot be customized by Logic. It's down to Native Instruments who design A very manual way to do this would be to create Channel strip settings in Logic specifically for each patch in Kontakt... It will take a long time ! Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: