macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Saint Alfonzo
    February TNT - strange behaviour of Logic 8
    Hi, i made my own ambient music, everything works as shown in this great tutorial except some strange behaviour of Logic. Logics channel faders move without any automation data on the tracks. What's going wrong and how to solve this problem?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: February TNT - strange behaviour of Logic 8
    Hi Saint Alfonso, & welcome to the forums :) Do you mean, when playing an external MIDI Keyboard that as you trigger MIDI notes, the Channel faders move? It could be possible that the keyboard is sending CC data by mistake to Logic? Try filtering out any non-note data: File > Project settings > MIDI [Input Filter] Also try using the capslock keyboard to see if this still happens. Let us know how you get on. Thanks Rounik
  • Saint Alfonzo
    No, it happens without doing anything. In the middle of the piece the faders start to move as if i had done some automation but i didn't. But i have to say that i use an logic control emulation LCxmu with my midi controller and i think it could have something to do with it.
  • Rounik Admin
    Which MIDI Controller are you using? When the faders begin moving do you see any data in the MIDI IN/OUT display in the Transport? Try unplugging it and then see if the issue persists... Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: