macProVideo.com
Forums
  • danishgreg
    Randomization
    Whilst re-watching the gem of a Tutorial on the ES2 I had an idea ,regarding randomization. I mix together small vocal pieces on an audio track. It could be amazing to hear the results ,if Logic in the environment could randomize the self same pieces,is it possible ? Who better to ask than MR.Randomizer . Thanks for your truly inspirational videos
    Randomization
    Whilst re-watching the gem of a Tutorial on the ES2 I had an idea ,regarding randomization. I mix together small vocal pieces on an audio track. It could be amazing to hear the results ,if Logic in the environment could randomize the self same pieces,is it possible ? Who better to ask than MR.Randomizer . Thanks for your truly inspirational videos
  • steveH
    Re: Randomization
    Do you mean randomize the order of playback? ... pitch? Please explain! ...and thank you for your kind words!
  • Rounik Admin
    hmmm... wouldn't it be cool if Logic could randomize the value of any parameter of of an instrument or plug-in.... ;-)
  • danishgreg
    I sing words or a group of words ,put them through delays .filters ,etc until I have something I like for say 2 bars,the words in different keys,so it sounds like people singing in a weird canon. So what I mean is this group order,pitch, that I put together manually by hand to form the 2 bars ,it is this process that I would like to randomize . Instead of writing a load of words then using cut and paste to form a line ,the small groups ,order of them ,pitch, timing ,are randomized. Does this make sense ?
    I sing words or a group of words ,put them through delays .filters ,etc until I have something I like for say 2 bars,the words in different keys,so it sounds like people singing in a weird canon. So what I mean is this group order,pitch, that I put together manually by hand to form the 2 bars ,it is this process that I would like to randomize . Instead of writing a load of words then using cut and paste to form a line ,the small groups ,order of them ,pitch, timing ,are randomized. Does this make sense ?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: