macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wyhudyi
    Re: March TNT ch 51 didn't download
    Add me to the list. No Video 51.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi! I'm pleased to say that Video 51 is now back up. In NED control-click (or right click) on video 51 and choose "Re-Download Video". It should work now :) I'm always very interested to know what you guys think of the tuts - so feel free to start a new thread if you want to discuss randomization or any of the topics or simply want to say 'Hi' :) Thanks again for your patience. Best Rounik
  • macnando
    Hi Rounik, hi Steve. Is there a Macro that could make video 51 play? Well, I downloaded it but what happens is that video 52 plays twice but no 51. It turns black but doesn't work for me. Thanks, macnando
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi macnando, Quit NED & then try deleting NED's preferences (step 2 in the following thread): [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/ned/ned-mac&id=14127[/url] Now re-open NED and control click on video 51 and select "re-download video". Wait for it to finish... It should then play ok. btw, what version of NED are you using? Cheers Rounik
  • macnando
    Hi Rounik, Thanks for your advice, I did what you asked for and it's working fine. Now I will enjoy and maybe become a macro's master! Greetings, macnando PS. Ned version - 3.0.1
  • danishgreg
    Works for me too .incredible stuff.
    Works for me too .incredible stuff.
  • Tebuvyy
    I'm running NED 3.1 and I can't get any of March to download. When I hit download Ned checks the pgm file as though it's about to download and then doesn't download any video files. I've trashed the prefs and double checked Safari's cookie's preferences. Any ideas?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Adam, Sorry to hear you're encountering issues downloading March TNT2's... Do drop a line to out Support Team with as much info about your system as possible (e.g. OSX version, NED version, Quicktime version, Safari version, etc) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: