macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MarsExplodes
    UB Unleashed/vid 08: my "Ultrabeat Samples" folder is
    Hi. I am watching the eighth vid in the Ultrabeat Unleashed tutorial. Steve Horelick clicks on 'load sample' in the second oscillator section and has access to all of UB's individual drum sounds in the following folder: MacHD>Library>App.Support>Logic>Ultrabeat Samples On my harddrive, the 'Ultrabeat Samples' folder is missing (?) But I know these samples must be somewhere, because I have no problem using all the built-in kits in Ultrabeat. Anyone have an idea of where I can find these? Thanks a bunch!
  • MarsExplodes
    Re: UB Unleashed/vid 08: my "Ultrabeat Samples" folder
    Figured it out. Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi MarsExplodes, welcome to the forum :) Could you post your solution. It may help out those who search these forums in the future with the same question :) Cheers Rounik
  • MarsExplodes
    I'm not really sure what happened actually. One minute the folder isn't there, but I checked again after I posted this thread, and then it kinda just appeared next time I looked. Strange.
  • Rounik Admin
    It might be that you were in: User/*your user name*/Library/App Support/ Logic/ You need to be in: HD/Library/App Support/Logic Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: