macProVideo.com
Forums
  • steveH
    Get Apple Certified!
    Steve H here... OK it's a done deal! Get your Logic Certification with me in Chicago. And included in the price of the course are some really cool environments for your collection and a Logic Q & A dinner with me! The course will be at Future Media Concepts Logic Pro 101 Taught by Steve Horelick Chicago 4/22-24, 2009 Special price $1200... Save $225! Call Kris Hollingsworth at FMC and reserve your spot. Tell her I sent you to get your discount! 312.566.0400 See you in the "Windy City"!
  • mtec
    Re: Get Apple Certified!
    Nice one Steve. Or come to me if your in the Uk.Logic 101 courses in east london starting from September. 10 people per class good rates. Ask for Jo or steve 02085225778. est price £550.00 (could be less). Steve Line Apple certified trainer
  • Rounik Admin
    LOL! Self-promotion gone wild here now! ;-) mtec - I'll let you have east of the M25. I've got Bristol, Cardiff & the South West covered here. :-) If anyone is interested in the Logic 101 course or consultancy in Southwest of UK. Drop me a private message and I'll let you know the most cost effective way to get Certified in Logic (this side of the M25)! Best Rounik ACT
  • mtec
    LOL! No worries Rounik that side of the M25 is yours m8. self promotion (dont ask -dont get) gotta earn the pennies somehow. i think u should put a stop to this now, too many cooks etc. Regards Mtec ACT
  • steveH
    Hey, Since I started this thread, I claim all territories East of the Mississippi River. Which, I do believe, includes all of England. :) Steve
  • Rounik Admin
    darn it... so you're saying I can't teach 101 on a boat in the Atlantic either? Bang goes my plans for Easter :) ...well, at least I've still got Cardiff in Wales... you didn't mention Wales eh ;-)
  • ChapBeDaBest
    it only takes 2 days to get apple certified, is it that easy?
  • steveH
    3 days and the exam!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi ChapBeDaBest, It's an incredibly intensive 3 (three) day course. There's an exam to pass too! :) Cheers Rounik
  • mtec
    courses vary in length. you can do a four day intensive course then the exam but you will need to know the logic 101 book inside out. This is of course for a Logic certified user and not a trainer. If its a trainer course ur after u must first be affiliated to a AATC or AATCe and of course been teaching for a while. all the best mtec ACT
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: