macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Witujua
    Changing a region file to and Audio file
    In the audio menu, the convert region files to audio files along with other options is greyed out. I tried freezing the tracks but that takes around 30 minutes to do them all at the same time. Problem is that I'm constantly changing file or their position so I have to unfreeze a track then freeze it again so Logic doesn't keep overloading. I don't want to make an apple loop out of the many small region files that I have on each of the tracks, there are so many of them. I just want to convert each file that I'm sure about, to an audio file so I can get something done working with Logic. Help? Thanks, C..
  • Darren
    Re: Changing a region file to and Audio file
    Hi, Just select the MIDI region you want to convert to Audio, Make sure nothing else is selected and then click on bounce. When the dialogue box pops up check that the start and end points match the region. You will be presented with the option to add the file to your audio bin, click yes because you can then drag this file into the arrangement from there. All the best Darren
  • Witujua
    Re: Changing a region file to and Audio file
    Thank you very much Darren.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: