macProVideo.com
Forums
  • blkbrd57
    Toontrack Trouble with Multitrack Selection
    I use Logic 8 with EZ Drummer which has worked great. But now for some reason I no longer have any selection but stereo when setting up drum track. The multitrack selection has disappeared. Any ideas where it went or how to get it back? As always thanks for your input.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Toontrack Trouble with Multitrack Selection
    Hi, Have you upgrade Logic or EZdrummer recently? If so, try the following: Try to delete the following files: /Users/Library/Caches /com.apple.audiounits.cache Try opening Logic now. If you still can't get the multi option, repeat the above and delete the following file: /Library/Audio/Plugins/Components/EZdrummer.component Now download the latest update available for Ezdrummer from the Toontrack website. Should definitely work now :) Let me know how you get on. Cheers Rounik
  • blkbrd57
    Rounik, I deleted files as you suggested & downloaded the latest EZDrummer. ( Still no Multichannel option..:( The only function I haven't done is to update Logic. I installed Logic 8 April 2008 and have never updated. Please direct me where to upgrade Logic. Thanks again!
  • blkbrd57
    Rounik, I should of rebooted after updating EZDrummer. Problem solved!!!! Thank you Rounik. I would still like to know where to go for Logic Updates if you don't mind.
  • Rounik Admin
    Great! Glad to know it's working! Easiest way to update is to run Software Update. Find it under the Apple menu (top left). When it's finished checking click 'show details'. Deselect anything you don't want updated. The latest version of Logic is 8.0.2. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: