macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Alex Commins
    Setting different track heights for different screensets?
    Am I correct in that when I make different screensets and lock them - that is, when I set track height for a new screenset, the track heights in other screensets I have made - AND LOCKED- change proportiantely to the new screenset I'm making as I set the height for the tracks in that set (the one I am now setting up)? If I'm right, is there an easy way to set different track heights in different screensets and lock them so that different screensets can have tracks of different heights? Am I just missing something obvious, or is it really not doable? Thanks as always - y'all are great. peace - alex
  • Bj
    Re: Setting different track heights for different screensets?
    Hi Alex, Just tried what you are trying to do and am getting the same results... There's not much 'indepth' info in the Manual.. Maybe it isn't doable... If it is though, it would be nice to know how... Anyone ? Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alex and Bj, AFAIK it isn't possible to have different track heights in the Arrange areas of different screensets... However, zoom levels will be different in the Arrange across different screensets - not what you want though... Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounlk, Thanks for the clarification... much appreciated.. Cheers, Bj
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: