macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    April TNT
    Hello, that's strange. I the NED showed April's TNT downloading but when I checked back no April. Was there any more like this?
  • steveH
    Re: April TNT
    Resolved?
  • dynamicalan
    I checked a moment ago and it only showed through March and I checked for downloads and it indicated nothing to download. Thanks, Alan
  • Nudoguy
    I get nothing at all for April. NED 3.1 (under MacOS 10.5.6) checks and downloads the program file but nothing else downloads. Is April actually out there?
  • steveH
    Be patient dear TNTers! It will be out this evening West Coast time! You're gonna love them too!! Igor
  • dynamicalan
    Steve, I really thought it was there because of the way the NED was acting. Otherwise I would not have said anything. Thanks, AW
  • JimK
    I downloaded the new version of NED (3.1.0), but my last update was for Feb - no March or April, even though I've tried manually checking for updates several times.
  • Joe C.
    I've just emailed support about it, but I thought I'd mention that it's not working for me either. I have everything up through last month, but April's not downloading. I think it's there, it just isn't working, at least in NED 3.1.
  • Beel
    [quote:34231]... I think it's there, it just isn't working, at least in NED 3.1.[/quote] I also couldn't download it in NED 3.1. I still have NED 1 on my harddrive, tried with NED 1 and download it as I type. Unfortunately it's not the first time there are problems with the download of the TNT's... Best Beel
  • JimK
    I just fired up my laptop with NED 3.0.1 and when I checked for downloads, it found the April and March issues and downloaded as usual -> problem with NED 3.1.0? BTW, my earlier post was based on my experience with my iMac after I updated NED from 3.0.1 to 3.1.0
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: