macProVideo.com
Forums
  • blkbrd57
    Comment for Rounik
    Rounik, I wanted to email and comment on this forum. I hope you will share these comments with Martin. I have just today downloaded my 10th tutorial with Mac Pro, and they are the best in the business. I have learned TONS from them. But your involvement with these forums has been every bit as valuable to my learning curve. Your responses are prompt, precise, and genuine. I feel very comfortable asking anything that I am confused on in this forum. Because of you the value of my tutorials double in value. Well off to learn on my new tutorial with Olav Basoski!! Great job Rounik!
  • steveH
    Re: Comment for Rounik
    [b]HIP, HIP, HOORAY FOR ROUNIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
  • Jehubyi
    Hi BlkBrd, Dude (or dudette) hahahaha, I'd be lost without the Rounik-meister:( Like Martin said in his Core 101 tutorial about Green Loops Rock, well, ROUNIK ROCKS! Like Steve H. said about the UB drum machine, It's a monster! Well, Rounik is a MONSTER! The guy is unbelievable:) macProVideo is very very lucky to have him:) Peace Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Thank you!!! Glad to know that you're learning a lot from the tutorials and the forums. Your kind words (both personally and towards macProVideo) are much appreciated :-))) Best Rounik
  • Martin
    We are soooooooo thankful to have Rounik as our forum administrator! ROUNIK ROCKS!! :)
  • Xyzefiy
    yeah big shout outs to rounik for helping me out numerous times and having saint level patience
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Martin, How ya doin? Heh, maybe you could get Rounik to do a "ROUNIK ROCKS" tutorial where he shows little tiny hidden secrets that most of us might not now:) I like the sounds of that! Thank ya. Jodie
  • Logic Ninja
    Rouniks AWESOME! Thanks for all the help mate!
  • Martin
    [quote:44659]Heh, maybe you could get Rounik to do a "ROUNIK ROCKS" tutorial where he shows little tiny hidden secrets that most of us might not now:) I like the sounds of that! [/quote] Did you see the TNT 2 videos last month? Rounik did an amazing Cameo! If he has time, maybe we can convince him to do more! :) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic8303tnt2[/url]
  • Rounik Admin
    If there is demand for me to do more videos I'd be up for that in the future, (time permitting!) Might have to call it 'Rounik plucks' or 'Rounik Strums' as I can no longer hold my head high and call myself a 'rocker' ;) Again, thanks for the kind comments. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: