macProVideo.com
Forums
  • beatMonk
    cd burning within logic
    hi there, jus another thing ive never quite figured out, are you able to burn multiple tracks to cd straight from logic, i know theres the option to save tracks to cd but not quite sure how that works with burning them?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: cd burning within logic
    Hey again BeatMonk, If you've got Logic Pro 8, then you'll also have Waveburner. This app is designed for Mastering and burning your tracks to CD. There is a very very good tutorial by J F Brisette on Waveburner: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/waveburner[/url] There's also a 50% off coupon which you probably won't know about as you joined very recently. It ends before tomorrow I think. If you're interested in purchasing this or any other tutorial, let me know soon (!) and I'll post a link to this coupon :) Rounik
  • beatMonk
    churs ill have a look at it.. but is it still possible to burn multiple tracks to cd straight from logic if your short on time? oh could you post that link please.
  • Rounik Admin
    no not possible from Logic. Only one project at a time...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: