macProVideo.com
Forums
  • beatMonk
    syncing oxygen8 midi keyboard
    right this ones had me stumped for sometime, ive got an oxygen 8v midi keyboard and ive never been able to use its full potential within logic.. i cant work out how the enigma programme works alongside logic, im sure its not as complicated as i think. ive done a bit of searching on the web and to me it looks like theres no actuall presets for logic within enigma, so i know how to do the learn function in logic and i can sync that quite easily but how do i save these settings on my keyboard or transfer it to enigma?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: syncing oxygen8 midi keyboard
    I've never used Enigma... I've always been happy enough to learn directly into Logic. There seem to be some FAQ's about Enigma here on the M-Audio website: [url]http://forums.m-audio.com/archive/index.php/f-9.html[/url] Does this help at all? Cheers ROunik
  • beatMonk
    so when you learn commands within logic how do you save them?
  • Rounik Admin
    I'm going to have to answer your question with a question... which normally isn't very cool ;) How are you currently 'learning commands' to your Oxygen 8? Cheers Rounik
  • beatMonk
    right, so i jus press control L which brings up the quick learn function then touch which parameter i want to learn then what button or knob on my keyboard i want assigned.
  • Rounik Admin
    You mean Command - L ? Cool. Switch to Expert View and you should see your previously assigned controls there :) Rounik
  • beatMonk
    yup true.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: