macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Ninja
    Click Track
    I tried using the click track in Logic while recording my guitar and it sounds really annoying. Is there a way I can change the sound of the click track to something like kickdrums and high hats? Or can I just make a click track in Ultrabeat?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Click Track
    Hi Abhi, Yes, if you wish you can use any instrument as a click track. Just record or draw in the notes in a region and loop it. This would be useful if you couldn't alter the sound of Logic's click track.... but you can ;-) Either Control-click on the Metronome icon in the Transport Bar or File > Project Settings > Metronome... and change the tonality/note, etc and choose when you hear the click the track. AND/OR Open the Mixer, Choose to view All Channels and on Inst 256 you should see the Click Channel with the Klopfgeist instrument (literally, this is German for 'knocking ghost'). In the Klopfgeist you can choose various presets (e.g. kick drum short, pluck, tonal etc or create your own favourite click track sound! Cheers Rounik
  • Logic Ninja
    Re: Click Track
    sounds good, thanks! Abhi
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: