macProVideo.com
Forums
  • roberto
    Logic's environment
    Hallo everybody I'm studyng with pleasure the Logic 105 (Logics environment explored) by M. Sitter. Very good work Martin, thank you. I've now one problem because the tutorial is done for Logic 7 and I'm working on Logic 8 . In the second part of the tutorial, "The Audio Environments" there are some big difference: . He talks about an "audio configuration" in Audio Menu. Where is that in logic 8? . What about the "audio object" that in version 7 is in Environment > New > Audio Object? In Logic 8 there something similar in New > Channel Strip, but they behave differently. In few words, I need some help to "translate" the behaviour of Logic 7 to Logic 8. I also bought TNT 1 & 2 in order to study Environment. They are excellent but I need to understand from the ground. Anybody did it for Logic 8? Thanks a lot for the attention Roberto
  • roberto
    Re: Logic's environment
    Well, I reply to myself but I need a confirmation, please. So: 1- the voice Audio (in Logic 7) is now called Channel Strip in Logic 8. 2-To have all Channnel Strip objects active I need to deselect "automatic management of channel strip" in File > Project settings> Audio 3 - Done this I can choose one of the 7 audio objects (and they don't need to be double clicked anymore). Not to difficult but, bravo Roberto, anyway. One more question: Why when I do this the environment automatically changes level? I mean: I'm in a new created level called "audio" (as from tutorial), I pick a software instrument from"new > channel strip" and, boom, automatically I find mysel on another level Named (as from tutorial (Quick time sinth) and the "audio level stay empty. Mysteries of logic. thank you again Roberto
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: