macProVideo.com
Forums
  • WillW99
    Vocoder Tutorial Suggestion
    Hi, I have been working on getting a crisp, clean, well enunciated vocode and found I really do not know of a scientific approach to it. A tutorial or just some forum advice would be helpful. Thanks, W
  • Jehubyi
    Re: Vocoder Tutorial Suggestion
    Hi WillW99, Rounik, mpv-heads, Yeah, a VOCODER (EVOC 20 PolySynth) TUTORIAL would be sweet:) Or are there some out there now that I don't about? Thanks. Jodie
  • WillW99
    Hi, I've been expereimenting around and think alot of it (having a clearly enunciated vocal) has to do with the quality of vocal recording and then based on that it becomes tweaking parameters on a case by case basis...so It may not be the best TNT topic in that regard...but there is a lot you can do with it and am sure Steve can expound upon some of the lesser known feautures and make a great tutorial. Thanks, W
  • steveH
    I covered vocoding in my TNT2 series Chapters 13-17: http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic8303tnt2 I also covered it in Plugins: Unplugged.. chapters 14-17: http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logicPlugins1 Steve H
  • Jehubyi
    Hi Steve H., Right right right, chapters 14-17 in your plugins: unplugged tutorial:) I have that one, but I remember skipping that section cuz I didn't know anything about vocoding, soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I got homework this weekend:) Thanks man. Jodie
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: