macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Martin
    Please Help Christian Labbe!
    Hey Everyone, I'm writing this post on a bit of a sad note ... Last weekend, our beloved support technician and forum administrator Christian Labbe experience a massive personal tragedy - His apartment complex in Montreal Burnt to the ground. Christian and his family are okay and escaped without injury, but all of their belongings were destroyed. Christian lost everything, including all of his studio gear. We've put together a PayPal donation page for Christian. If you've appreciated his help and support through the years, please return the favor and help Christian now. Even $5 ... every little bit counts in a situation like this ... :) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/donation/[/url] On behalf of Christian, I'd like to thank everyone in advance for your generous support! Martin Sitter Publisher macProVideo.com
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Please Help Christian Labbe!
    This is a great idea Martin! :) Rounik
  • danishgreg
    I watched totally helpless together with Firemen ,amd a small crowd as the apartment block I lived in burned down. It s such an utterly devastating experience that one never forgets.It is not just the material things it is more what they represent ,a large part of your past is reduced to just a memory inside your head and there is nothing you can do. So please help, the knowledge that one has friends in a time of need soothes one`s aching heart.
    I watched totally helpless together with Firemen ,amd a small crowd as the apartment block I lived in burned down. It s such an utterly devastating experience that one never forgets.It is not just the material things it is more what they represent ,a large part of your past is reduced to just a memory inside your head and there is nothing you can do. So please help, the knowledge that one has friends in a time of need soothes one`s aching heart.
  • steveH
    I'm a volunteer fireman. I know how devastating this experience is for Christian. I've donated and I strongly urge everybody to give whatever they can. Steve H.
  • Rohogay
    I so sad to hear this. I will do my best and I hope Christian will get back in the saddle soon.
  • steveH
    This happened a few years ago. Christian is doing ok!
  • Rohogay
    Good Lord, I didn't look at the date! after the tragedy in Japan, I am numbâ¦
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: