macProVideo.com
Forums
  • amerikiwi
    avoid unnecessary redundancy whith apple loops on instal
    Logic 8 has apple loops in the install FCP has apple loops in the install I life with garage band has apple loops in the install So here's my question. If you own all of these -fcp,I life, and logic 8 - Aren't these the same loops getting installed more than once? How do we get rid of the multiples and avoid unnecessary redundancy when installing a new computer rig? Amerikiwi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: avoid unnecessary redundancy whith apple loops on instal
    Hi amerikiwi, First you should install FCS2. Then install Logic Studio. Later when you install iLife & GB101 you can choose to customise the install and NOT install the loops. Cheers Rounik
  • amerikiwi
    Re: avoid unnecessary redundancy whith apple loops on instal
    Ok will try that dang! I did the EXACT oposit of that! How does one quickly uninstall something? I'm also having that issue of FCP 2 coming up all grayed out on the installer that a lot of people seem to be having. When I ran the Final Cut Studio Installer DVD, FCP and Soundtrack Pro come up greyed out in the list! Just sitting there dimmed. The installation instruction screen (the one right before "choose which apps to install"), tells me to mouse over the line items in the subsequent screen if anything is greyed out for an explanation adding this on a duel core power pc g5 running 10.5.6 Amerikiwi
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: